JUDGMENT SEAT OF CHRIST – GOLD AND SILVER AND PRECIOUS STONES OR WOOD HAY STUBBLE (IF YOU SERVE FATHER’S WILL OR NOT YOU WILL JUDGE BELIEVERS BY ANY OF GOLD AND SILVER PRECIOUS STONE WHICH YOU BE A GREAT VESSEL IN KINGDOM OF GOD OR YOU DIDN’T YOU WILL SMELL OF WOOD AND HAY AN STUBBLE)
-THE INCORRUPTIBLE CROWN (THE VICTOR CROWN 1CORTHANIANS 9:25) – CROWN OF LIFE (MARTYR CROWN REVELATION 2:10) – CROWN OF GLORY (ELDER CROWN 1PETER5:2-4 THE SERVANT CROWN) – CROWNS OF RIGHTEOUSNESS ( FOR THOSE LOVE HIS APPEARING 2 TIMOTHY4:8) – CROWN OF REJOICING (SOUL WINNER CROWN 1THESS 2:19-20)
1. The incorruptible crown: 1 Cor. 9:24,25. This is also called the imperishable crown. This crown is given to believers who faithfully run the race, who crucify every selfish desire in the flesh and point men to Jesus. 2. The crown of rejoicing: 1 Thess. 2:19, 20. & Dan 12:3 To those who faithfully are witnesses to the saving grace of God and leads souls to Jesus. This crown has also been named the soul winner’s crown. It seems to indicate here that God will be giving a crown to those who have been witnessing to others and leading people to Christ.
3. The crown of life: James 1:12. For those believers who endure trials, tribulations, and severe suffering, even unto death Rev. 2:8-11. This crown is also referred to as the martyr’s crown.
4. The crown of righteousness: 2 Tim. 4:8. To those who love the appearing of Christ, who anxiously wait and look forward to the day when He will return for His saints. This crown is given to those who have lived a good and righteous life for God while living down here on earth
5. The crown of glory: 1 Pet. 5:1~4. This is the pastor’s crown and will be given to the ministers who faithfully feed the flock of God. . This probably could also include preachers, teachers, Sunday School teachers, missionaries and all those who teach the Word of God in their respective ministries. This crown may signify the importance and sacrifices of bringing up others into the ways of God. God wants those who are saved to grow and learn as much as they can about Him, His Son and His Holy Spirit and to do that he uses mature believers who are willing to each others.
The rewards and seven privilege are
Some will suffer loss and some will earn rewards
- To the eat the tree of life Revelation 2:7
- not hurt by the second death Revelation 2:11
- 3. The stone on new name Revelation 2:17
- The morning star Revelation 2:26-29
- 5. divine identification Revelation 3:5
- 6. a new name given revelation 3:12
- 7. A throne be given
Revelation 3:21Everlasting life-ref Jn 3:16; Lk 18:30Called the sons of God-ref 1 Jn 3:1All things-ref Rev 21:7The Comforter-Jn 14:16; the Holy Ghost-ref Acts 5:32Members of His body, His flesh, His bones-ref Eph 5:30Not blot his name out of the book of life-ref Rev 3:5Obtain mercy-ref Mt 5:7Kept from the hour of temptation (the Tribulation)-ref Rev 3:10Jesus shall appear the second time-ref Heb 9:28Partakes of the first resurrection-ref Rev 20:6Those that sleep in Jesus, God will bring-ref 1 Thes 4:14Dead in Christ shall rise first-ref 1 Thes 4:16Caught up to meet the Lord in the air-ref 1 Thes 4:17Forever be with the Lord-ref 1 Thes 4:17Raised incorruptible-ref 1 Cor 15:52Changed-ref 1 Cor 15:52Receive a new spiritual body of flesh and bone-ref Lk 24:39Heirs of God-ref Ro 8:17Joint-heirs with Christ-ref Ro 8:17Glorified together-ref Ro 8:17Glory revealed in us-ref Ro 8:18Glorious liberty-ref Ro 8:21A child of God-ref Ro 8:21; called the children of God-ref Mt 5:9The firstfruits of the Spirit-ref Ro 8:23Adoption, the redemption of our body-ref Ro 8:23The marriage-ref Rev 19:7Arrayed in fine linen, clean and white-ref Rev 19:8,14Called to the marriage supper-ref Rev 19:9Clothed in white raiment-ref Rev 3:5Walk with Jesus in white-ref Rev 3:4Jesus writes upon us His new name-ref Rev 3:12Jesus writes upon us the name of His God-ref Rev 3:12Comforted-ref Mt 5:4; Lk 16:25Shall see God-ref Mt 5:8Shall be filled-ref Mt 5:6Manifold more in this present time-ref Lk 18:30Jesus will confess us before the angels of God-ref Lk 12:8Jesus will confess our name before His Father-ref Rev 3:5Be made a pillar in the temple of God-ref Rev 3:12Go no more out-ref Rev 3:12Fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple-ref Eph 2:21Builded together for an habitation of God-ref Eph 2:22Crown of rejoicing-ref 1 Thes 2:19Crown of righteousness-ref 2 Tim 4:8Crown of life-ref Ja 1:12; Rev 2:10Crown of glory-ref 1 Pe 5:4The saints return with Jesus-ref Zech 14:5The saints appear with Jesus in glory-ref Col 3:4A part of God’s army-ref Rev 19:14Follow Jesus upon white horses-ref Rev 19:14Creature delivered from the bondage of corruption-ref Ro 8:21Creature delivered into the liberty of the children of God-ref Ro 8:21Inherit the earth-ref Mt 5:5A ruler over many things-ref Mt 25:23Enters into the joy of the Lord-ref Mt 25:23Authority over cities-ref Lk 19:17Power over the nations-ref Rev 2:26Kings unto God and His Father-ref Rev 1:6Priests unto God and His Father-ref Rev 1:6Priests of God-ref Rev 20:6Priests of Christ-ref Rev 20:6Reign with Jesus a thousand years-ref Rev 20:6Twelve apostles judge the twelve tribes of Israel-ref Mt 19:28May sit with Jesus in His throne-ref Rev 3:21Not hurt of the second death-ref Rev 2:11The second death has no power-ref Rev 20:6The new heaven-ref Rev 21:1The new earth-ref Rev 21:1Write upon the saints the name of New Jerusalem-ref Rev 3:12Tabernacle of God with men-ref Rev 21:3God will dwell with men-ref Rev 21:3Shall be the people of God-ref Rev 21:3God will be their God-ref Rev 21:3God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes-ref Rev 21:4No more death-ref Rev 21:4No more sorrow-ref Rev 21:4No more crying-ref Rev 21:4No more pain-ref Rev 21:4Former things are passed away-ref Rev 21:4Name in the Lamb’s book of life-ref Rev 21:27May enter through the gates of the city-ref Rev 22:14Preserved unto His heavenly kingdom-ref 2 Tim 4:18Receive the kingdom of heaven-ref Mt 5:3Great reward-ref Lk 6:23; Mt 5:12The saints inherit the kingdom of heaven-ref Mt 5:10Called great in the kingdom of heaven-ref Mt 5:19A place (or mansion) prepared for you in the Father’s house-ref Jn 14:2May eat of the tree of life-ref Rev 2:7May eat of the hidden manna-ref Rev 2:17Will receive a white stone-ref Rev 2:17A new name written in the white stone-ref Rev 2:17No man knows the new name except the person that receives it-ref Rev 2:17Receives the morning star-ref Rev 2:28Never hunger-ref Jn 6:35Never thirst-ref Jn 6:35Shall shine as the brightness of the firmament-ref Dan 12:3Shall shine as the stars for ever and ever-ref Dan 12:3Shine like the sun-ref Mt 13:43Shall be called great-ref Lk 9:4